NAME: Diane Kim-Lim
JOB TITLE: Store Manager
CITY YOU WERE BORN IN: Aubervilliers, France
Diane has recently joined the CV team as the manager of both shops. She has gained her experience through her studies at Lasalle College in fashion marketing. As well as through her time spent working on fashion editorial shoots and wholesale agencies. Her most recent career venture was a four year stint with Frank and Oak.
She's a great asset to the Citizen family and couldn't be happier to have her on board with us :)
We asked Diane a few fun questions...
1. WHY DO YOU LIKE SHOPPING VINTAGE CLOTHING? I love mixing vintage clothing with something new. A lot of my first vintage pieces were my mother’s from when she travelled the world, and it really made me feel more connected to her and to different cultures when I was growing up.
2. CATS OR DOGS? Sadly neither, I’m allergic to everything cute and fluffy :(
3. WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE SPICE GIRL? Posh Spice and Sporty Spice.
4. DENIM OR LEATHER? Denim! I’m obsessed with unconventional denim clothing these days. Love the American brand sixty-nine.us and Oak + Fort.
5. IF YOU COULD HAVE THREE FAMOUS PEOPLE AT YOUR DINNER PARTY, WHO WOULD THEY BE? Snoop Dog, Martha Stewart and Paris Hilton. I feel like all three of them are super chill and will give me great life advice